Forklift Safety Training
Liftow, Inc. also provides OSHA certification for forklift drivers. The law requires forklift operators to undergo evaluation every 3 years. Let Liftow, Inc. show your employees the safe way to operate your forklifts. Our highly experienced instructors will make sure your employees pass with our Forklift Operator Safety Training.
Our program includes:
• 2 to 3 hours of classroom instruction
• Educational and entertaining video
• Review and reinforcement of material covered in the video
After a thorough review of Forklift Pedestrian Safety Precautions, our students are trained hands-on with behind-the-wheel experience.
Our instructors will train your employee in forklift operation and give a driving evaluation at the end of the session. The lesson includes:
• Maneuvering of forklift equipment.
• Moving backwards and forwards safely.
• Up and down ramps, forwards and backwards.
• Moving in and around the facility safely.
• How to lift and handle actual material loads safely.
The end of the session will conclude with a detailed written evaluation of the driver by our highly qualified instructor.